Plan Type: Sectoral Plan
Member State: United Arab Emirates
Coverage Period: -
Document Language: Arabic
Unified Digital Platform Policy
The UAE Government is working to provide it services round the clock through the Unified Digital Platform (UDP).
The UAE Government launched the Unified Digital Platform Policy as a part of the UAE's Strategy for Government Services. The policy aims at:
- providing all government services from one unified platform
- improving user experience in getting digital government services
- converting traditional services to integrated and connected digital services
- employing digital government enablers to integrate and connect digital systems of the UAE federal government
- raising efficiency in providing digital services
- raising trust in digital government services.